A narrow label printing machine, as its name suggests, is mainly used in the production of trademarks and adhesive labels, tags, and more. Label printing presses are designed to satisfy customers' diversified demands on label production.
Which kind of label printing machine will be increasingly demanded?
1. High printing quality and high speed full rotary label printing machines are surely popular in any market. By adopting rotary printing presses, producers can highly improve their production efficiency and thus reducing their production cost.
2. A multifunctional label printing machine which integrates the advantages of flexo presses, offset printing machines, screen printing equipment and gravure printing machinery is surely an ideal choice for all label producers.
3. Label printing machines which can be used in combination with post press equipment, like die cutting machinery, punching units, hot stamping machines, laminating machines, coating equipment, folding machines, slitting and sheeting machines, inspecting machines, and more. Post press machines are optional and can be combined-use flexibly.
4. Printing machines which are also capable for producing new type tags, labels and tickets, etc. With the increasingly use of RF tags, in-mold labels, new label printing equipment is also increasingly demanded. Additionally, printing presses which are capable of printing airplane boarding passes, access tickets, and so on are also highly demanded.
5. Digital label printing machines.
As a professional printing machine manufacturer and supplier based in China, we can produce not only label printing machinery, but also die cutting machines and slitting machines as well as label inspection machines. All of them are CE certified and are extensively used in totally 50 countries around the world, such as the United States, Argentina, Britain, Spain, Portugal and Russia, etc.
For any problem or question on our print products, please contact us at Weigang Machinery Company.